Just Hoops Shooting Leagues provide opportunities for players to have fun, compete, and strategize against other teams in a variety of game-like shooting challenges on the GUN by Shoot-A-Way. Players will need to have a next shot mentality, perform under pressure, and work as a team if they are going to walk away Shooting League Champions.
- Each game is four quarters.
- Points are awarded for made shots.
- Away team will complete the 4 minute task for Quarter 1, followed by the Home team. They will continue alternating until all 4 quarters are complete.
- The team with the most points at the end of the 4 quarters is the winner.
- Overtime is determined by sudden death free throws.
- Each team is made of 3 players.
- Subs are allowed during league play, but not during the playoffs.
- If you want to play, but do not have a full team please contact us and we will try to assemble teams of free agents.
- No makeup scores will be allowed for missing a week.
All participants will be given T-shirts, however, just one team will earn a permanent spot on the Just Hoops Shooting League Wall.
Games will vary each week.
Games consist of drills used by college coaches on the Shoot-A-Way GUN and vary week-to-week. Watch the video below to learn more.
How to Sign Up
- To register your team please fill out the team registration form below. There is no cost for this form.
- Just Hoops will email you to confirm your team is approved for the league. At that time you will get instructions on how each individual will submit payment.
*** Free agents please email email@example.com or call 740-879-3466 to be put on a waitlist until a team can be created. Once your team is created, you will be emailed instructions on how each individual will submit payment.
Cost per Player
- League play: Every Friday June 8th- July 13th
- Single Elimination Tournament
- Game times will be between 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Each team will have 30 minutes to warm up and develop a strategy before game time.